AFEI strives to make the world a better place.
AFEI was founded by a group of young, talented and dynamic individuals motivated by a strong passion to reach out to the less privileged and disadvantaged people in our society through quality education. Making the world a better place than is what we stand for. The group comprises of medical practitioners, bankers, economists and business managers.
In the five years of its founding, AFEI has played a major role in improving the lives the less privileged through a series of developmental and empowerment programs. Our organization has undertaken humanitarian projects in Apapa and Somolu LGAs of Lagos State as well as Ado-Ekiti in Ekiti State amongst others. Over the years, AFEI has received support from different State governments, especially Lagos and Ekiti States, corporations and private individuals to whom we are immensely grateful.
Raising visionary leaders with in depth not minding the background and inculcating the right attitude in them. Consistently listening to the voice of the voiceless youngsters by doing everything possible to push them to the front.
- Provide charity for the less privileged in the society.
- Enhance and improve the well being of the society at large.
- Promote unity, peace and harmony within and outside our community.
- Contribute to poverty alleviation programs in rural communities in Nigeria through skill development and economic empowerment for less privileged, children, women and youth, education support for children especially orphans and vulnerable children and creation of an enabling environment.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide charity for the less privileged in our societies.
- Enhance and improve the well-being of the country large.
- Promote unity, peace and harmony within and outside our communities.
- Contribute to poverty alleviation programs in rural communities in Nigeria through skill development and economic empowerment for the less privileged, children, women and youth.
- Provide educational support to children especially orphans and vulnerable children.
HOW WE WORK
- Raise visionary leaders with in-depth knowledge not minding the background through concerted effort aimed at inculcating the right attitudes in them
- Hold seminars and trainings to help educate the children about their potential, how to choose a career path and become a professional and also hold motivational conferences where we invited speakers to come train them in different fields
- Consistently listening to the voice of the voiceless by constantly pushing them beyond boundaries and positioning them for future success in many different contexts.
WHERE WE WORK
- We are currently in Nigeria and we have been able to cover 25 states out of the 36 states in Nigeria. Looking forward to fully cover the 36 States and its capital.
- Also, WE ARE LOOKING AT WORKING IN: Benin Republic, Togo, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Tanzania, Kenya, Burkina Faso, Chad, Senegal and Ethiopia.